Official Rules for The Bacchus Inn B&B, Cape May, New Jersey Great Getaway Giveaway
1. How to enter the The Bacchus Inn B&B, Cape May, New Jersey Great Getaway Giveaway: Beginning 12/1/2011 at 12:00 PM (ET) through 5/10/2012 at 11:59 AM (ET), any individual who “Likes” The Bacchus Inn B&B, Cape May, New Jersey on facebook.com on or before 5/10/2012, makes a reservation on or before 5/10/2012 for anytime from 12/1/2011 to 12/31/2012, or purchases a gift certificate on or before 5/10/2012 automatically becomes an entrant for the Giveaway. One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received on or about 5/10/2012. Winner Selection: Winner will be selected by The Bacchus Inn B&B whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Prizes & Approximate Retail Value: One winner will receive the following prize: One (1) winner will receive a three day, two-night stay for two at The Bacchus Inn B&B, Cape May, New Jersey . The prize package includes accommodations in a one bedroom suite or deluxe room, daily complimentary breakfast for two (2), daily complimentary afternoon refreshments for two (2), and a Bacchus Inn “Deluxe Welcome Basket”. Transportation not provided. Room accommodations are subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply (Blackout dates include, but are not limited to, holiday weekends, July weekends, the entire month of August, and September weekends). Prize must be redeemed within one (1) year from date of award. Winner will be solely responsible for meals (except as noted in the prize description), incidental expenses, tips and gratuities, income and other taxes, and all other costs and expenses not otherwise specified herein (Approximate retail value: $600.00).
2. Winner Notification: Winner will be notified via phone, e-mail or postal mail, at Sponsor’s discretion, on or about 5/12/12.
3. Entries: There is no limit to the number of entries per individual, per email address, per household, per day for The Bacchus Inn B&B, Cape May, New Jersey Great Getaway Giveaway. Sponsor is not responsible for late, incomplete, or inaccurate entries.
4. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico who are 21 years of age or older in their state or territory at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible.
5. Conditions Of Participation: Entrants must have valid e-mail address and it is entrant’s responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in e-mail address. Expenses not specifically included in prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Each prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied outside of manufacturer’s limited warranty. No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Promotion. Winners (and parent or legal guardian if winner is a minor) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where legally permissible a Publicity Release within 7 days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness, biographical material and/or entry (including an altered form of the entry) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Promotion or acceptance or use of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the prize.
6. Internet: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in a Promotion if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law.
7. Disputes/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in New Jersey (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. New Jersey law, without reference to New Jersey’s choice of law rules, governs the Promotion and all aspects related thereto.