5-Course Wine Pairing Dinner Weekend
Guests will be immersed in a weekend of food and wine. This unique package includes the following:
– Accommodations for Friday and Saturday nights,
– Wine reception Friday evening,
– 5-course wine pairing dinner on Saturday night at one of Cape May’s fine restaurants,
– Full sit-down breakfasts on Saturday and Sunday mornings,
– and also includes food & wine narrations during dinner, free transportation between the B&B and the restaurant, and informational wine material for participants to take home.
(We are still finalizing our menu. Please check back at a later date.)
The rate is based on double occupancy and the type of room. We have 13 rooms which differ in amenities, so the prices vary (click here to see pictures & descriptions of our rooms). The rates for this event weekend (2 nights) for 2 people are as follows:
#4-Rhone Valley — $400
#15-Petite Sirah — $420
#2-Sonoma Valley — $420
#1-Napa Valley — $460
#3-Burgundy — $480
#14-Chardonnay — $480
#11-Zinfandel — $500
#8-Tuscany — $500
#5-Piedmont — $520
#12-Champagne — $560
#7-Provence — $580
#9-Bordeaux — $600
#10-Rioja — $640
Note: To participate in the “5-Course Wine Pairing Dinner” event ONLY on Saturday night, the cost is $85 per person.
If we must cancel the event due to a lack of participation, guests will not be obligated to keep the reservation and any deposit collected will be refunded.